I’m happy to announce the first public release and version 0.9.0 of YaSplit.
- Extract track list information (e.g. title, artist) from a text track list using a regex.
- Adds track metadata (e.g. title, artist, track number, etc.) to split audio files.
- Name split audio files based on track information, or information you choose to hardcode.
- Provides an option to generate playlist files.
- YaSplit offers a graphical interface.
- YaSplit offers a command-line interface.
- Minimal dependencies (Python 3, ffmpeg).
For install packages, installation instructions, and source code, please visit the YaSplit project page.